Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Thoughts

It’s a common believe among certain circles that bad thoughts lead to bad things. Though I try avoiding negative thoughts my mind wouldn’t stop popping them into my mind. I try to stash away these thoughts onto a big trash in my brain which by now is almost full, and please don’t throw the Freud stuff @ me.

One needs to master the thought control process in order to achieve anything and live a normal life, granted some people don’t think and are just fine, but if you crossed over the line into the thinking fold then you know the feeling there is no way out.

To master and control your thoughts is easier said, the journey is joyance but long and difficult with no guarantee of successes.

If religion was a bit of a burden with the questions roaming your mind you may want to begin the journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home