Wednesday, March 09, 2005

People

I came to the conclusion today that people who never reached for the stars combined with a low IQ cause problems in my life.

I noticed this when coming across the frustrated cop while on vacation or an unhappy bank teller when applying for a mortgage and the miserable post office employee when applying for a passport. The best way to try and handle these people is by acting, try and act like you have a low IQ while listening to their stupidity it always works, arguing just doesn’t do it and ignoring them when you’re not rich is a recipe for disaster. I found out the hard way that looking them in the eye and treating them as equals (I know that sounds horrible) does the job. Especially cops should be in tuned to the average citizen since they are supposed to serve and protect not fight the average guy; it is my taxes that help pay their salaries, so why are they so mean?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home