Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Snow

After moving to NYC I developed a dislike for snow, which is sad since we all love snow as kids so moving to the big city made me cross a childhood line, maybe it turned me into a grumpy adult like the ones I used to annoy and throw snowballs @.

If I could only have the qualities of a child I would never gain weight, grow more heir and be less of a grump.

How does something we love change so unnoticeably? some red flags should be popping up whenever a major attitude change is about to happened like our attitude towards food, we try certain things and @ some point we come to a consciences decision to stop eating certain foods for those of us (including myself) who like eating everything substitute the word food with women.

Maybe we need to design these red flags?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home